Thursday, November 20, 2008

Letters to the Baby

5:45 pm

Dear Benny:

We just got home. I don't need my shoes.

Thank you,
Your Father

6:02 pm

Dear Kiddo,

I see that you have your mother's boots. She is at work and neither of us can wear those. Thank you, though, for thinking of bringing them to me. Do you think you can put them back by the front door?

Sincerely,
Fat Daddy


6:10 pm

Dear Little Man:

Thank you for bringing me my shoes. I regret to inform you that we will not be leaving for another hour.

Love,
Dad

6:11 pm

Dear Son,

I appreciate your fondness for shoes in general, but you are already wearing a pair. Please put your shoes back in the box.

Yours ever,
Papa

6:14 pm

Dear Benny,

Please give me back my slipper.

Love,
Daddio

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Maybe Benny Ray will be the next generation's Manolo Blahnik? Too cute!

Brian said...

Dear Amagomundi,

Yes, seriously, what is it with the shoes? They are apparently awesomer than I think.

Warmly,
Brian

Kathleen said...

LOL