Thursday, April 08, 2010

That Was Some DEEEElicious Rabbit!

Amagomundi staff spent their first Easter ever at their house in South Bend. Ironically, two days before Easter the house officially became someone else's. So, in reality Easter 2010 was spent in a rented house on Lafayette Blvd. Sniff sniff. Alas.

Ben wears his "muscle-apron" as he prepares to dye some eggies.


Amagomundi has found that when dyed, brown eggs yield a richer, deeper color. (Wax resist, Benjamin Ramon.)

Some of our finished eggs just waiting to be absconded!

Joaquin can't wait to find his basket.

For those of our readers who wonder how it is that Sam came to be so creepy, please observe Sam's mummy preparing to "fix" Joaquin's new plush bunny.

After the scissors/bunny incident, I hesitantly allowed this woman near my youngest babe. I made sure not to let them out of my sight.

Tutu and Sindo prepare to savor the most deliciously prepared rabbit known to man. Thank you, Sam, for being such an amazing cook. Thank you, Easter bunny, for the gift of your tender, savory self.

2 comments:

Murph said...

Wow. Rabbit on Easter. I like the concept. We ate lamb. As in the little animal that follows me around and therefore must be slaughtered. I didn't win Super Egg this year but I was a good loser. Murph Murphy took home the title. Can't wait to stay in the log cabin.

Kathleen said...

of course your family has the most artistically-dyed eggs!!