Friday, March 31, 2006

Breakfast at Goodenough College

The central garden in Goodenough College. I walked over to their London House for breakfast today, Friday. As you can see, it is Spring here in London. I like Spring. I've heard from a fairly reliable source that Spring is coming soon to the midwestern United States. Specifically, South Bend, Indiana. I also heard that some of our bulbs are about to burst into bloom.


This is the London House dining room. I had an English sausage (but skipped out on the baked beans, fried tomatoes, eggs, porridge, sausage, ham and pancakes because English breakfasts will kill you). I also had a multigrain bagel, some natural yoghurt, a banana, coffee, and natural orange juice.

This entry is beginning to remind me of another blog that I've been reading somewhat regularly. It's called noreprehendo.blogspot.com. It is a good blog to read if you like eating quesadillas and reading political commentary. There is also a good recipe there for keeping your beer cold without a refrigerator.

No comments: