Saturday, April 01, 2006

Kevin Spacey Tripped over his Dog

It has come to my attention that one third of the group formerly known as the Multiple Birth Canadians (the MBCs) are out of commission (that is, they are not playing golf this Spring) due to a mishap with a dog. I think that this is a good opportunity to spend a little time thinking about other famous people who have had trouble with their dogs, and to perhaps contemplate some of the bad decisions that Hollywood stars make when they trip over their dogs. I am thinking in particular of Kevin Spacey, who thought it might be a good idea to blame an anonymous mugger for his mishap.

There are no rules to blogging. So I can now post a couple of images of one of my favorite golfers. He never tripped over his dog and broke his arm, but he does like to golf. His name is S., and this is what he looks like when he putts:
Notice the golden dome in the background and the unorthodox stance.













Oh, schmak! I can't believe that didn't go in. Me cago en la leche!

No comments: