Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Green Beans

We are not sure if this video is going to make us look like cruel parents, but we thought it was imperative to get this footage out there for the grandmothers to enjoy.

You will see, however, that in the end the baby finally gets his revenge on us for laughing at the faces he makes while eating pureed green beans.





So, what did we learn? We have discovered that green beans, unlike revenge, are best served warm mixed with a little bit of rice cereal and milk. Benny still likes plain rice cereal best, however, as you can see.

(Also, we did not put Tabasco in the baby food. That was a joke.)

In general he really likes eating, and clearly we really love feeding him.

We love this kid.

6 comments:

reddogeric said...

I see Benny Ray has matured to a more stylish hairdo. I guess it all fell out and you didn't shave him.
Whatever, looks good.

Kathleen said...

love it. technology is so incredible.

what a sweetheart.

Kathleen said...

ps. here is an article for you Amy:

http://www.jmcolberg.com/weblog/2008/02/what_makes_a_great_portrait.html

When discussing what "makes" a great portrait with Exposure Compensation's Miguel Garcia-Guzman, we quickly realized that we couldn't really agree on much. So we figured we might as well ask some other people, and we sent out an email to a large number of photographers, fine art and commercial, bloggers, curators, editors, and gallerists: "What makes a good portrait? Could you provide us an example of a portrait that you really like - either from your or someone else's work - and say why the portrait works so well for you?"

Kathleen said...

hmm, let me try to embed the link. here

Amy Keenan Amago said...

Kathleen,
I absolutely love that article. I am going to use it in my next photography project with my 8th graders. I think I'll pose the same question to them and see what they come up with. (I'll post their thoughts on our
soon-to-be-up-and-running school art blog.)
Thanks for thinking of me.

Kathleen said...

yay! :)